Thursday, August 15, 2013

Single woman over 50 wants to have fun!



I'm behind a desk 5 days a week so my leisure time is spent being physically active, preferably outdoors. My family is very important to me and I feel that a man should have the same loyalty to his own. I'm currently learning to line dance and I want to get back to playing golf. Love the summertime and the beach!

I'm looking for someone who is easy to talk to, with a great sense of humor. I would like someone that shares my interests, but am open to trying almost anything - except jumping out of a plane (I am scared of heights). I am a social drinker and do not want someone that is addicted to alcohol or drugs.                          
Relationship status: Single
Annual income:
$25,001 to $50,000
Looking for: Friendship; Dating; Long-term / Serious relationship; Marriage; Casual / intimate; Hangout partner


Height: 5' 6" (168 cm)
Ethnicity: Caucasian / White
Have children: Yes, they live at home sometimes
Want (more) children: No, happy with what I have
Body type: Slim
Hair color: Blonde
Eye color: Green
Physical appearance: Very good looking
Smoking: Don't smoke
Drinking: Drink socially
Education: Some college
Occupation: Administrative / Secretarial
Religion: Spiritual but not religious
Language: English